I served this fruit salsa at a party I hosted over Labor Day Weekend and it was a huge hit. The original recipe from allrecipes.com suggests making your own cinnamon and sugar pita chips but I prefer to just buy Stacy’s Cinnamon and Sugar Pita chips (not really worth making your own).
- 2 Kiwis peeled and diced
- 2 McIntosh Apples peeled, cored and diced
- 8 oz Raspberries, diced
- 1 lb Strawberries, diced
- 1 Tablespoon white sugar
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons any flavor fruit preserves
- Stacy’s Cinnamon and Sugar Pita Chips
How to Make it
- Mix everything into a bowl and refridgerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Make this the night before! The prep will take some time so getting it done ahead of time will reduce your stress.
- You can probably use whatever fruit you have laying around. I would stay away from bananas and melon – they tend to make everything taste like themselves.
Photo by the-girl-who-ate-everything.com.