- 2 oz Smirnoff Cranberry Vodka
- 2 oz Triple Sec
- 2 oz Light Cranberry Juice
- 1 oz Fresh Lime Juice
How to make it
- Place 3-4 cubes of ice in a martini glass (this makes sure your drink is icy cold)
- Put all liquid ingredients into a cocktail shaker, add the ice from your glass
- Shake hard for at least 10 seconds (shake it hard enough and you’ll get icy bits floating on the top when you pour, my favorite part).
- Pour and enjoy.
- Before pouring your drink, rub the squeezed lime on the edge of your glass and roll it through some sugar.
- Looking for something fancy? Some stores carry cosmo sugar made for rimming the edge of your glass.