My favorite thing during happy hour (other than a pitcher of beer) is crispy, spicy buffalo wings. Unfortunately, fried buffalo wings are also ridiculously unhealthy. I use this recipe to save on fat and calories but maintain that great buffalo taste. It is great for sandwiches, salads, pizza or even nachos!
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 8oz of a 12 oz bottle of buffalo wing sauce (I like Franks RedHot Wing Sauce – save the rest for topping off your sandwich!)
- 1 package of dry ranch dressing mix
How to make it
- Place the chicken in the crock pot and pour in about 8oz of wing sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
- Shred the meat and add the dry ranch dressing mix.
- Serve on rolls with provolone cheese and iceberg lettuce.
- Add to your favorite pizza with blue cheese (click here for a quick pizza dough recipe)
- Serve it on your favorite greens with blue cheese or ranch dressing
- Substitute for beef on your nachos
Recipe courtesy of Allrecipes.com