Sangria is great for big parties or events. It is really easy to make and everybody loves it! I recently made a batch for a fourth of July party and it was a hit. You can also try this with white wine and different variations of fruits and fruit juices.
Special thanks to Michelle for sharing her awesome Sangria recipe!
- 1 lemon and 1 orange per pitcher
- Sangria wine (I like Carlo Rossi Sangria wine-about $9 and makes three pitchers per jug).
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1 cup of lemon-lime soda.
- Splash of brandy.
How to make it
- Slice an orange and a lemon.
- Put half of the slices in your pitcher (save the other half to garnish your drinks).
- Fill pitcher 2/3 full of Sangria wine.
- Add orange juice, lemon-lime soda and brandy.
- Stir and serve on ice with a garnish of lemon and/or orange.