Over the past couple of months I have noticed a lot of places serving fruit and mint infused water. It is really easy to make yourself at home so try my suggested combinations below for a relaxing and refreshing afternoon.
- Lemon and Mint
- Strawberry and Lemon
- Cucumber and Mint
- Cucumber, Mint, Lemon, Lime and Strawberry
How to make it
- Slice your fruit (about 3 lemons, 3 limes, one large english cucumber, half a pineapple, 4-5 pieces of watermelon, 10 sprigs of mint)
- Add fruit and/or mint to a large pitcher.
- Fill with water
- Refrigerate for at least one hour to allow flavors to diffuse into the water.
- Serve over ice.
- You are making fruit infused water not fruit juice so don’t go over board. Put in just enough fruit to make it refreshing.